Yes, murder mystery dinner shows are also popular in Europe and can be found in many cities across the continent. Some of the most popular murder mystery dinner shows in Europe include:
- Murder Mystery Dinner – London, UK: This show is held in the Grand Royale Hotel in London and is one of the most popular murder mystery dinner shows in the UK.
- The London Dungeon – London, UK: The London Dungeon is a popular tourist attraction that also offers a murder mystery dinner show called “Dinner with the Deacon.” The show takes place in a medieval banquet hall and includes a four-course meal.
- Whodunit Vienna – Vienna, Austria: This show takes place in the cellar of a Viennese restaurant and includes a three-course meal. Guests are encouraged to solve the murder mystery by interviewing suspects and gathering clues.
- Crime Dinner – Berlin, Germany: This show takes place in a historic Berlin ballroom and includes a three-course meal. Guests are challenged to solve a murder mystery set in the 1920s.
- Murder 57 – Various locations in the UK: This company offers murder mystery dinner shows in hotels and other venues across the UK. The shows include a three-course meal and the chance to solve a murder mystery.
These are just a few examples of the many murder mystery dinner shows that can be found in Europe. They are a fun and unique way to enjoy a meal while being entertained and challenged to solve a mystery, but if you are in the United States be sure to check out The Dinner Detective.