We are excited for the opportunity to welcome you back to a night of mystery, intrigue, comedy, and laughter! Safety of our guests, actors, and business partners is paramount to The Dinner Detective. Here’s what you can expect at your next show!
Note: These guidelines are not exhaustive, we adhere to all local and state regulations. Options will vary per location. Please use the map below to contact your specific location for more details.
- Modified Interrogation Reception – New format allowing guests to remain seated
- Touchless Clues – Clue station(s) available & clues accessible via SmartPhone
- Evidence – All show supplies are prepared with gloves, sealed, & delivered to each guests table side
- Answer Form – Option to have them emailed & printed at home
- Attendance and Banquet Space – Reduced along with a larger showroom for greater distancing between tables. Larger tables with non-party guests seated six feet apart
- Bar – Cocktail service at table side
- Food and Condiments – No preset foods or condiments will be available. Upon request they can be brought to your table by your server. Tray passed appetizer service is temporarily discontinued
- Wait Staff – All servers will wear face covering & gloves throughout event