Get Ready For The Night Of Your Life!
The Dinner Detective is an experience unlike any other! We offer an amazing murder mystery show paired with a fantastic four-course plated dinner. Our actors are dressed like everyone else, so anyone in the room can end up being part of the show, including YOU!
If you have any questions about The Dinner Detective that aren’t answered below, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Or you can call our box office at (866) 496-0535. Our national box office is open Tue-Sat 11am-6pm EST and 11am-2pm on Saturdays. Please note: THE BOX OFFICE IS CLOSED ON SUNDAYS AND MONDAYS.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Does The Show Work?
- PLEASE NOTE: Prop guns, loud simulated gunshots, and short lighting blackouts are used as part of the performance!
- Our show does not have a theme or time period! Unlike traditional murder mystery dinner shows, we do not set our shows in the Old West, on Kong Island, or in the 1800’s. All of our stories are set in the present day, and all of our performers are dressed just like everyone else! Leaving everyone suspect.
- The action happens throughout the entire room! Throughout the night, a crime will occur, hidden clues will come forth, and our Detectives will help everyone try to solve the crime. In the end, we have a Prize Package for the Top Sleuth who comes closest to cracking the case!
- You can choose whether or not to participate in the show! Our guests are encouraged but not required to perform or participate. However, other audience members may interact with and interrogate you on their own.
- The show takes place all around you! We also ensure each table gets to see every clue and witness every important scene, so all guests have an equal chance to solve the mystery!
- PLEASE NOTE: You will be required to bring your confirmation page, a valid ID, and the credit card used during purchase to gain admission to your chosen performance.
Where Is The Venue?
- We perform at the DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City, 237 S. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Attached Garage. $12 Flat Fee for Dinner Detective Guests. Bring your parking ticket in with you to the show for validation. Click HERE for a map and directions, and click HERE to reach the venue’s website.
What Is The Suspect Package?
- The Suspect Package is a great way to get your party directly involved in the mystery! This optional package lets you get a member of your party involved in the show as a Prime Suspect WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE. This is a great added perk where we will use your guest as a red herring to trick the audience into believing they are involved in the mystery plot. This package has a one-time per-party fee of $19.95.
How Does Seating & Food Service Work?
- Our venue and their kitchens are able to accommodate dietary requests such as gluten free, dairy free, etc. as long as we know at time of order. PLEASE NOTE: We cannot guarantee dietary restrictions or allergies will be honored unless we are notified of those restrictions/allergies at the time of your order!
- All guests will be assigned seats at maximum 10-person round banquet tables. If you have multiple parties attending, please ask your party members to mention the last name of your original party in the Party Seating Request section during the order process. If your group is larger than 10, we will do our best to split the group equally and seat you at adjacent tables unless otherwise instructed. PLEASE NOTE: We cannot guarantee seating requests will be honored unless we are notified of those requests at the time of your order!
What About Rescheduling, Transfers & Refunds?
- Once your purchase has been completed, all sales are final! We cannot refund or cancel any orders due to our theatrical and venue contracts.
- You may transfer your reservation(s) to another show date with 7 or more days’ notice. A $20/person transfer fee is required. Please email email@example.com or call (866) 496-0535 to transfer your tickets.
- You may change your entree order(s) with 3 or more days’ notice. No fees will be charged. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 496-0535 to change your entree order(s).