The venue has been chosen, the cast has been hired and the GRAND OPENING for America’s Largest Interactive Murder Mystery Dinner Show is set for September 22nd, 2012 in Downtown Portland, Oregon!
We are so excited to bring some of the best improv and comedy to Portland, Oregon. We’ve painstakingly taken careful steps to choose a venue that understands the values and culture of Portland. The venue Courtyard by Marriott City Center‘s restaurant, The Original, has created a one of The Dinner Detective’s most unique and delicious menus and we have actually listed all of the local purveyors that The Original uses to make our wonderful menu selections (Click Here for our Menu).
Why The Dinner Detective – Portland, you ask? We wanted to create a show with NO hokey costumes, NO lame scenarios and NO campy dialogue. Having produced thousands of public and private shows, events and entertained tens of thousands of customers since our Los Angeles grand opening in November 2004, The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Dinner Show is at the forefront of interactive dinner show entertainment. Specializing in everything from Fortune 500 company parties to individuals celebrating their birthdays and anniversaries, we are very flexible and willing to work with every group, especially if it would allow us to fit into your budget and make this a truly memorable and affordable event for you and your guests.
You may be wondering what some of past sleuths are saying? Click Here to view our 70+ video reviews on our YouTube Channel.
Details about coming to The Dinner Detective Portland:
- Valet Parking is Available for Event Parking Discounted Rate of $15!
- The Dinner is a wonderful Four Course Meal
- Although it is not listed as a menu item we do have a Vegan Entree option, just email Portland.Info@TheDinnerDetective.com for information regarding this option
- We try to accommodate dietary requests to the best of our ability
- Full Bar and we make sure not to just have the “cheap domestics” but the good stuff too!
- The show lasts about 3 hours from check-in to the end of the show
- We suggest that you don’t bring anyone under 13 years of age
- Being right in the “Portland City Center” if you don’t want to drive we are mere blocks from Pioneer Square the Hub of the TriMet: Max Light Rail so just about any public transit is easy-breezy-lemon-squeezy getting to the show to get your inner sleuth on!
- Dinner Detective Discounts – We have an automated discount that will apply for parties that book together of 12 or more, but you have to book altogether at the same time.
- Oh and EVERYONE is a suspect… EVEN YOU, so be prepared to be questioned by your other guests and even our actors and it your job to find out, who’s who.
- Current Portland Event Dates: Grand Opening is Saturday, September 22nd, 2012, Saturday, October 6th, 2012, Saturday, October 13th, 2012, Saturday, October 20th, 2012 and our Halloween Show, Saturday October 27th, 2012. We are a year round production and we generally post our dates every 6-8 weeks out.