Thank you for purchasing tickets to The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Dinner Show through our promotion with Groupon! Below you’ll find a list of available show dates, as well as instructions on how to redeem your voucher(s).
We take voucher reservations through this form only.
No phone or email reservations will be accepted.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
As stated on your voucher, all confirmed reservations are FINAL (non transferable and non refundable). Seating is subject to determined availability. We are contractually obligated to keep some seats available for our external ticket brokers, with the remainder being made available for general admission guests. Seating availability for a show on our schedule page does not mean we have available seating for Groupon voucher holders for that particular show.
We post new shows for Groupon redemption the first week of every month, so please watch this page and our Facebook/Twitter pages for updates. Thanks for your patience!
Here’s what you’ll need to do to redeem your voucher(s):
- Click on the date below that you wish to attend. Some dates may not currently have available seating. As stated on the voucher, seating is subject to availability.
- Fill out the form below with the requested information. As a reminder, Please only submit 1 voucher at a time.
- Please ensure the number of entree selections matches the total number of guests you are redeeming for (1 per voucher).
- Please enter the BARCODE number (not the voucher number) for each Groupon voucher you are redeeming. (click here to see where the barcode number would be)
- Click “Submit Reservation Request”
- Await confirmation of your reservation via email. We will send you a formal confirmation page with a food orders, start time, dress code, etc.
- Present your printed confirmation page on the night of your chosen show.
- Hunt down the killer, win prizes and enjoy your amazing deal from Grouponl and The Dinner Detective!
Saturday, July 26th, 2014
Sorry, we require reservations to be made at least 1 day in advance of the show.