Thank you for purchasing tickets to The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Dinner Show! Below you’ll find a list of available show dates, as well as instructions on how to redeem your voucher(s). We can take voucher reservations through this form only. No phone reservations will be accepted at this time. Voucher reservations are non-refundable once made. Any rescheduling of reservations will be subject to a $10/person rescheduling fee ($40/person if made within 3 days of the show).
Please read the FAQ below before emailing us with questions. If you email us with questions already answered in the FAQ, your email will be ignored.
Voucher Redemption Instructions
- Click on the date below that you wish to attend. As stated on your voucher, most show dates will have available seating, but some dates may be sold out or otherwise unavailable.
- Fill out the form below with the requested information and click “Send Information”. You can enter information for up to two (2) guests per form submission.
- Ensure the number of entree selections matches the total number of guests attending.
- Enter the voucher code as listed on your voucher.
- Pay tax & gratuity, as these amounts are mandatory and not included in your voucher purchase.
- Await confirmation of your reservation via email.
- Present your printed confirmation page on the night of your chosen show.
- Hunt down the killer and enjoy!
|4 Seats Remaining!||
Frequently Asked Questions
Don’t panic! We will post new show dates for redemption on a regular basis, usually the first week of every month.
We post shows for redemption approximately 2 months in advance, during the first week of the month. For example, if you want to attend a show in July, we will post those shows for redemption starting the first week in May.
The show I want to attend is listed here as being unavailable for redemption. How do I attend that show?
As listed in the terms & conditions on your voucher, we cannot accept vouchers for every show due to inventory constraints and existing contractual obligations with our external ticket brokers. If a show above is listed as unavailable, we cannot accept any vouchers for that show.
As listed in the terms & conditions on your voucher, we cannot accept vouchers for every show due to inventory constraints and existing contractual obligations with our external ticket brokers. If a show above is listed as unavailable, we cannot accept any vouchers for that show, even if available seating is showing on the schedule page.
As stated in the terms & conditions on your voucher, we cannot accept reservation requests for a show that is less than a week away.
As stated in the terms & conditions on your voucher, tax & gratuity is not included with your voucher purchase in accordance with state law. We do not get a discount on the required tax from the state, or the required gratuity from our venue, so we must charge for these items separately. Both Groupon & LivingSocial state that tax & gratuity are never included on any vouchers they sell, as they have done for years.
My voucher is about to expire, but there aren’t any shows available before the expiration date. Help!
Don’t panic! The PAID amount for the voucher does not expire, and you can use that as a credit towards tickets to any of our future shows!
Sorry, we can only accept voucher redemptions through our website at this time.
We are happy to transfer your reservations to another show, subject to a $10/person transfer fee ($40/person within 3 days of the show). Please email email@example.com and we will contact you for payment.